Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day Old Stump

old stump
This morning on the right of way here in Oklahoma City, I fell head over heels in love with this stump.  I wanted to go up to him, and hug him, and have a conversation with him.  “Oh my goodness, you are one handsome stump,” I would say.  He would probably blush and think “who is this woman?” But, he would be polite and being from Oklahoma, he would probably say, “why thank you Ma’am, are you from these parts?” Sigh…I probably shouldn’t start having conversations with stumps.  So, I took his picture to remember him, and said to myself,  “Happy Valentines Day, Mr. Stump, today, you have stolen my heart”.
Shakespeare2

2 comments:

  1. Oh ow sweet... I am sure you made that stump's day! He is beautiful, and I love the Shakespeare lines you paired with this photo. Sooooo you're working in my gorgeous home state, eh?? How much longer, do you think? i hope you're enjoying your stay and finding fun distractions and lovely people. I'm here if you feel lonely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie, Yes I'm in your state. Not sure how much longer, but I will let you know if I get another slow day. It would be fun to meet a fellow blogger. It looks like we have a lot in common. Thanks for your comment and for becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete