Thursday, September 27, 2012

Temporary Home

One of the ways that I have enjoyed my time in New Jersey is by making this rental loft our home.  The pieces I used were extras or cast offs from our home in Winter Haven.  I finished off the space with a few things people kicked to the curb and spent a couple of dollars on drastically reduced items at Home Goods.  Several of you have asked for pictures, so here you go...


The island was a potting bench that I had on my lanai in Florida and the white dresser was buried in the landlord's garage.

The kitchen...the stools came from my craft room and I chose a new color which I spray painted.

There are chickens in the yard so I painted one of the little ladies.  And I don't know why I felt the urge to do HELLO , but this little cutie now sits on the dresser in my TN guest bedroom.

My artist tool box, had to bring that , and the headboard that divides the living from sleeping space is actually a door turned on it's side.



1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! They always say. . .Home is where the heart is :)

    ReplyDelete