Monday, April 8, 2013

Quiet and Alone, With Him


bird house live oak spanish moss old welcome
“Be alone”, He said.  “Be ready”, He said.  “Be you”, He said. “Be with me”, He said.
crepe myrtle porch rocker old welcome
“Come sit with me in the morning, I have some things to tell you”, He said
dirt lane live oak spanish moss old welcome
“Close your eyes, I want you to see”, He said.  “Find your heart, I want you to feel”, He said.  “Let go, I want you to love”, He said. “Walk with me, and I’ll show you the path”, He said.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths (Pro 3:5)

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to be alone with Him. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for writing this...I needed it. Beth F.

      Delete
    2. Hi Beth, Thanks for your comment. God bless you!

      Delete